Expert Technology Witnessesin Washington DC
With over two decades of proven technology witness experience, we know how to help make the case.
*We are fully operational during this Coronavirus crisis and remote COVID-safe services are available
Washington DC Computer Forensics has been providing expert witnesses to legal teams in the Washington, DC area since 1992.
In addition to technologists, our staff includes former police officers and federal agents who are certified forensic specialists: we have loads of courtroom experience “making the case stick” in jurisdictions across the country:
- All Federal Districts
- US Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- New York State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- Connecticut State Courts
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- California State Courts
- Virginia State Courts
- Illinois State Courts
- Florida State Courts
- Delaware State Courts
- Nevada State Courts
We excel at explaining difficult concepts clearly.
As practicing cyber forensics and computer security consultants and analysts, we are intimately familiar with the technology because we deal with it every day. That Washington DC Computer Forensics experts are excellent communicators is well known; our analysts are widely interviewed and quoted on national media networks like CNN, CBS, NBC and FOX News.
Our experts have presented technical analysis and testimony for:
- Computer Forensics / Email and Web Mail
- Source Code Forensics and Analysis
- Patent Infringement – Hardware & Software
- Operating Systems – Computers & Devices
- Handheld Digital Devices / Cellular Phones
- Networks & Network Security
- Technology Hardware Defects
- Technology Intellectual Property Infringement
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- SAS and PeopleSoft / Databases of All Types
- Workflow and Process Automation Systems
- Insurance Systems / Healthcare Systems
- Computer and Internet Usage
- Complex Databases / Mainframe Databases
- Financial Systems / Credit Card Processing
- Accounting and HR Platforms
- Airline Reservation Systems
Real World Context
Our technology experts are in-field, so when you need an expert in healthcare management software, for instance, it is likely we’ve installed, or even did the code testing for that particular package. We see hardware, software and mobile technology in a plethora of vertical markets, from manufacturing, shipping, technology and international trade, etc. There really isn’t a technology issue we’ve not dealt with hands-on.
Finding the Right Expert
With our network of experts and over two decades of experience, if we somehow don’t have the expertise you need, we’ll gladly supply you some exceptional leads.
Talking early in the case with the experts at Washington DC Computer Forensics pays off in the end. Call us at (202) 360-4356, or click the big green button below to schedule a free consultation to discuss your requirements and the associated technologies.